MyTees is A PROMOCO AUST PTY LTD COMPANY
Personal Information Collection Statement:
We Promoco Promotional Logistic Group collect your personal information so we can perform our business activities, including:
- Providing you with products and services and interacting with you;
- Answering your queries, providing information or advice about our products or services, and entering you into our competitions and promotions;
- Updating our records and the content of our websites; and
- For our business administrative, processing, marketing and planning requirements.
If you do not disclose the personal information that we are seeking to collect then we may be unable to respond to you, or provide you with our products or services, or send you information about our business. We may disclose your personal information to our employees, related bodies corporate, or service providers for the purposes of operating of our business or responding to your requests, or providing our products and services or information about them to you; or to suppliers and third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes.
- Access personal information we hold about you and seek the correction of such information;
- Complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, and how we will deal with such a complaint.
Unless you tell us not to, we may use your personal information to contact you directly about our products or services that we think may be of interest to you by telephone, email or correspondence using the contact details you have provided. You can ask us not to send you marketing information by contacting our customer service team.
Your Privacy is important
Promoco Promotional Logistic Group is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. This policy explains:
- How we collect, use and disclose information about our customers, suppliers (and their employees) and people who apply for employment with us;
- How we comply with our obligations under the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles set out in that Act; and
- How to contact us if you have any questions about the management of your personal information or would like to access the personal information we hold about you.
- We may amend this policy at any time by posting the updated version on our website.
What information do we collect?
Promoco Promotional Logistic Group only collects information that is reasonably necessary for our activities. Generally, the information we collect about customers includes your name, mailing and/or physical address, delivery address, phone number, payment, credit and billing information, and e-mail addresses etc. When you visit our websites, we may also collect information about your computer, including your IP address.
We also collect information about your use of our website using cookies. You can choose to decline cookies, but if you do so, you may not be able to fully experience our online interactive features.
We may also collect additional information about customers, including purchase history, location and preferences, either directly, or through third party analytics tools.
How we collect and hold information?
Promoco Promotional Logistic Group collects personal information only by lawful and fair means. Where it is reasonable and practicable to do so, we collect your personal information from you directly when you purchase products or services from us, provide your details to us at an industry event, or enter competitions or other arrangements with us, provide feedback/complaints to us or register your details with us.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is stored securely in access controlled electronic or physical locations.
Why we collect and hold and how we use information?
We collect, hold and use your information to:
- Sell, deliver, administer, improve and personalize our products and services;
- Source products for sale, transport products, open trading accounts, process payments and credit checks;
- To provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you and personalize and improve our product and service offering by better understanding our customers’ requirements and preferences;
- To communicate with you, including responding to your queries, complaints, and feedback.
- Enable our third-party service providers to provide us with IT products and services, carry out product investigations, data analysis, business consulting, data processing, printing, archiving, auditing, delivery and mailing services;
- Undertake and administer trade shows, surveys, competitions, promotions, database compilation, marketing activities, direct marketing, events, analysis of trends and demographics and other marketing or promotional activities;
- Manage our supply arrangements and inventory and administer our website;
- Protect against fraud and theft;
- Complete other transactions with you;
- Maintain and update our records.
From time to time, we may also use your personal information to send you targeted news, offers and promotions of our products and services. If you do not wish to receive these notifications, you can opt-out by communicating your requirements to our customer service team.
How we disclose your information?
We do not disclose personal information to third parties unless we are permitted to do so by law or you have given us your consent. If you think that your information on our database is wrong, you can get right, to do so you can request access to your information or that your information be corrected by contacting our customer service team.
If you wish to make a formal complaint, please make your complaint in writing to our Privacy Officer. We will consider your complaint promptly and contact you to seek to resolve the matter. If we have not responded to you within a reasonable time, you are entitled under the Privacy Act to make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
These terms govern the use of our website (www.mytees.com.au). By accessing, using, browsing, registering with or contributing the website, you agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. If you do not agree to these terms in their entirety, you must not use this website. We may amend or update these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes at the website, without providing notice to you. By continuing to access and use this website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to these terms.
Copyright and Trademarks:
The website and all material provided on it are owned by Promoco Promotional Logistic Group, including the “look” and “feel” of the website, the colour combinations, layout, literary and artistic works, photographs, and all graphical elements. Except where necessary for viewing the material on these websites on your browser, or as permitted under the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), or other applicable laws or these terms and conditions, nothing on the website may be copied, reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, issued or communicated to the public, linked to, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the prior written consent of Promoco Promotional Logistic Group. If you are an authorised reseller of Promoco Promotional Logistic Group and would like to request permission to use content from this website for business purposes, please contact our customer service team.
The information contained on the website is provided by Promoco Promotional Logistic Group in good faith. To the best of Promoco Promotional Logistic Group knowledge, the information is accurate and current. However, this site and its content are provided to you on an “as it is” basis. The website may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current. Promoco Promotional Logistic Group and their directors, officers employees and its related bodies corporate make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials or products included on it, except as otherwise provided, and then only to the minimum extent required, under any applicable laws.
Limitation of Liability:
Subject to any non-excludable liability implied by legislation (including under consumer laws), any liability of Promoco Promotional Logistic Group or Promoco Associates in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, at the election of Promoco Promotional Logistic Group, be limited to:
- In relation to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods; and
- In relation to services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
The above remedies are in addition to, and not in place of, your rights at law that cannot be lawfully omitted. Subject to any non-excludable liability, Promoco Promotional Logistic Group will not otherwise be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, or damages for product liability, personal injury or negligence resulting from the use of goods or services supplied to you, or on your behalf, through this website.
All care is taken to ensure that these websites and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, Promoco Promotional Logistic Group cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download or execution from or via these websites is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. It is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on these sites, and you release Promoco Promotional Logistic Group entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
Third Party Sites:
The website may contain links to third-party sites. Promoco Promotional Logistic Group is not responsible for the condition or content of those sites as they are not under Promoco Promotional Logistic Group control. You access those sites or use the site’s products and services solely at your own risk. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not direct expressly or impliedly, an endorsement by Promoco Promotional Logistic Group of the sites or the products or services provided on the sites.
These terms are governed by the laws in force in Sydney, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Sydney, Australia and any Courts which may hear appeals from those Courts.
The website may be accessed from Australia or overseas. Promoco Promotional Logistic Group makes no representations that the content of the website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia. If you access the site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site if and to the extent that they are applicable. Only you and Promoco Promotional Logistic Group shall be entitled to enforce the website terms. You may not assign, transfer or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms to any third party unless we agree. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of the website terms, whether by virtue of legislation or otherwise.
Social Networking Sites:
Any material you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties this material in the Submissions for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our sites or any of Promoco Promotional Logistic Group related third party social networking site or page constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy or any other rights. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or any materials posted by you or any other user of our website. We have the right (but no obligation) to remove any Submissions you make on our website if, in our opinion, such Submission does not comply with the content standards set out as under (including the spirit of those standards).
Rules for Submissions:
- Please be polite and only write in English.
- You confirm that the Submission is your own and that the content does not infringe the material, trademarks or intellectual property rights of others.
- If you require an immediate response from us or have a comment about our service, please contact us directly.
Submissions should not include:
- Profanity, spiteful, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous, racist, blasphemy or discriminatory comments or content that might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others
- Comments about other reviewers or bloggers
- Remarks making criminal accusations, or false, defamatory or misleading statements
- Material which impersonates others
- Spam or advertising
- Third party brand names or trademarks
- Personal information about anyone, including yourself such as phone numbers, postal address, email address or credit card numbers etc.
- HTML code, computer script or website URLs
- Availability, price or alternative ordering or delivery information
- Information about Promoco Promotional Logistic Group suppliers or manufacturers
Promoco Promotional Logistic Group, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to:
- Not publish the Submission or remove it
- Take any appropriate action if deemed necessary
- Remove reviews which relate to seasonal products which are no longer in season
Intellectual Property Rights:
All rights, including copyright on Promoco Promotional Logistic Group pages, are owned by and licensed to Promoco Promotional Logistic Group Pty Ltd. Any use of any Promoco Promotional Logistic Group social networking pages or their contents, including copying or storing them in whole or in part, other than for your personal and non-commercial use, is prohibited without the permission of Promoco Promotional Logistic Group. All worldwide rights reserved.
You consent to receive communications from us electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.